A great website is a critical tool for all small businesses.
So what makes a great website?
What you do and how to get it should be immediately clear.
Your website should be bringing in money for your business.
Easy to find, easy to use, easy to update.
Hi there, I'm Sara Chandlee.
I help them get their ideas and dreams online while making it feel like everything is happening on autopilot.
- Years of experience in web design and development including really nerdy things like Linux server administration and custom PHP development.
- A BA in Telecommunications from Penn State
- A LOVE for all things web and a constant desire to learn more
And when I'm not crunching code or coming up with new business ideas, you can find me...
- Hanging at the beach with my husband (an incredible carpenter), son or dog Scooter (I live just outside Bethany Beach, DE!).
- Training for and competing in local triathlons
- Playing ultimate frisbee, my new favorite sport!
Check out my amazing team below and thanks for stopping by!
Hi! I’m Amanda Roemer, Digital Marketing Manager at SaraChandlee.com!
From social media to blog postings and SEO, I work to develop and oversee your digital marketing campaigns.
I started work career as an Administrative/Executive Assistant back in college. From the Distance Learning office at my local community college to the Marketing Department for a lawn & landscape equipment manufacturer; which directed me down the marketing and social media path!
I started with SaraChandlee.com as a Virtual Marketing Assistant and quickly worked my way to the Digital Marketing Manager you see today!
- A Bachelor of Arts from Thomas Edison State University
- An Associate degree in Graphic Design from Bucks County Community College
- An addiction to social media
- A love for a well-shaken dirty martini with gourmet bleu cheese olives & a great pair of heels!
When I’m not Amanda, Digital Marketing Manager…
I’m playing stay-at-home mom to two beautiful, sometimes outrageously sassy, daughters, Rylea & Baylee. I also feel that it is appropriate to add in the other members of my household which are, my husband, Scott (General Manager for a trade show labor management company), & Reggie, our spunky, beast of a pup, as they more often than not, act like my 3rd & 4th children!
I reside in the suburbs north of Philadelphia, PA, but DREAM of warmer places! I was never meant to shovel snow!
Fill out my project worksheet so I can learn more about your business and your project. You'll then have the opportunity to schedule a call with me where we'll dig deeper on your goals and how I can get you there.